The person I admire


Hello everyone today I am going to tell you about a person I admire a lot, Claudio Naranjo, he is a Chilean psychologist, psychiatrist, writer and musician who studied at Harvard, known for his long career in transpersonal psychotherapy, treatments with hallucinogens and for his long study of the enneagram of personality, his intention was to educate therapists about self-knowledge so they can assist more people, for this I created the SAT programs which are in several countries in America and Europe. 

I admire Claudio Naranjo for his conferences and videos where he talks about life in a very realistic way, the consequence of our actions and where the sensations are born, how to understand our own issues, many times I meditated with the help of his videos of guided meditations, which helped me at a time to deal with the fever, I went to see him in a couple of conferences he gave in Chile before his death, in which he showed much interest in education, its structure and especially its approach. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Food

My Major