My Favorite Food


Hello everyone, today I want to talk about my favorite food!

the most delicious cake I have ever tasted, is the vegan Corn Cake! It is a tradicional Chilean food, as the name suggests it is made with ground corn, that usually is made with meat but in its vegan version we use soy protein. 




While I don't cook it, its my boyfriends who prepare the meals, I had seen him using corn, garlic, black olive, soy meat, a mix of linseed and water, basil and to many species. First he ground corn in the blender, and at the same time prepare a stir-fry with the rest of the ingredients and pour all the ingredients into the baking and then put it into the oven for 30 minutes. 

I like it because has a crisp texture also a creamy and soft inside, but I don´t really know if this food is healthy, on internet said it has too much calories but I thinks is for the chicken, in this case we use a vegetal protein so I don´t know.  

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Major