Hi in this blog I want to talk to you about my favorite piece of technology 

My favorite piece is my cellphone because with that I can take photographs, communicate with people via social media like Whatsapp or Instagram and do other things in other applications, I use the camera, to take photographs of clouds, landscapes, things that interest me like special moments, to listen to music on Spotify and reminds me to take my pills

I recommend using it with responsibility because it can be addictive and unhealthy for your physical and mental health, I use it every day but not all day, I would like to use it for less time and be less dependent but big part of my work is on my cellphone, I think sometimes this affects me in a bad way because it distracts me so much and I lose too much time but I'm working on that. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Food

My Major