My Major

 Hello everyone 


In this blog I want to talk to you about why I choose study visual arts, when I was a child I wanted to be surgeon, but over time I began to feel disgusted for blood. At the time of choosing my major, I didn't have other option, well, also I was interested in psychology, but it was just a interest, not something to study at the university, when I was in first grade of high school I started to paint, in that moment I take the decision of studying arts, my parents told me that they don't care about the major I choose, they only care that I will study in a university.


At that time my university experience has been varied, the thing that I more like is the community between all the people in the faculty, by other side the infrastructure is so precarious, inclusive dangerous.



When I get my degree I would like to do my studies on pedagogy or teaching about the techniques that I had learned in this years and have the opportunity for continue doing my artworks


Thank you for reading!



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Food