My favorite photo!


 

Hello everyone, this picture is of my dog he name is Clarence, he is 8 years old, he is so funny because when he is sneezing he looks so cute, I took the picture one day of summer in the morning when allergy began and I am allergic too, he stay in the yard and we woke up recently, at that time when we were still in online classes I stay in the backyard with my dog all day because there I work in my arts projects, I really like to take photos of my dog, I have so many pictures of him, it brings me good memories, specially now when I don't live with him because he lives with my dad and my brother and I live in Santiago for my studies, but when we see each other occasionally we stay together for a long time to make up for lost time. 

Thanks you for reading my blog!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Food

My Major